Conditions of sale
The general conditions of sale and use reported below apply to the EEC territory and to all sales provided by LANGUORINO through its domain www.languorino.biz.
The use of the services is permitted exclusively to an end user who has:
A. Having read the information relating to the processing of personal data;
B. Accepted the general conditions;
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the articles. 7 and 12 of the legislative decree. No. 70 of 9.4.2003, LANGUORINO communicates to users that the provider of the subject services is: LANGUORINO di Sara Maduzzi – Via E.Ferri 38 – San Benedetto Po (MN) CF MDZSRA88S49E897B / VAT number 02583420209.
The seller offers the products for sale on LANGUORINO and carries out his e-commerce activity exclusively towards end users who are "consumers".
By "consumers" we mean natural persons who access LANGUORINO for purposes not related to any commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
In compliance with the legislative decree of 9 April 2003, n. 70 containing provisions on electronic commerce, LANGUORINO informs the user that:
- to conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on the site, the user must complete an order form in electronic format and send it to LANGUORINO, electronically, following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the site and which will accompany the different stages of the purchase;
- the order form contains a summary of information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), the means of payment to purchase each product, the delivery methods of the products purchased and shipping costs;
- the contract is concluded when LANGUORINO registers the order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order and payment;
- before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, the user will be able to identify and correct any data entry errors by following the instructions indicated from time to time on the site and which will accompany the different phases of the purchase; once the order form has been registered, LANGUORINO will send the user, to the e-mail address indicated, a confirmation e-mail containing a summary of the general conditions, information on the product purchased, a detailed indication of the price, means of payment used, shipping costs and any additional costs. It is recommended to keep the e-mail received as proof of purchase or to store it on a durable medium;
- the order form will be archived in the LANGUORINO database for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, within the terms of the law.
- the seller may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform the user by email or telephone that the contract has not been concluded and that the seller has not followed up on the purchase order, specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on www.languorino.biz, are no longer available or on sale at the time of sending the order form, it will be the seller's responsibility to communicate promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days from day following the one in which the user sent his order to the seller, any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding the order form and paying the price, the seller will cancel the payment promise.
The products offered on the site are limited in number. It may happen that the ordered product is no longer available after the purchase order has been registered. In case of unavailability of the ordered product, the user will be promptly informed by e-mail or telephone and the purchase order will be cancelled.
Deliveries are made only in EEC territory. The products ordered will be sent to the postal address specified by the user in the registration form. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays. THE Processing times for each individual order can vary from 5/7 working days. Languorino declines responsibility for any delays caused by the carrier once the customer has received the consignment note with tracking certifying the fulfillment of the order from the Languorino warehouse.
Delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the user at the address specified in the registration form. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will leave a postcard to certify the delivery attempt. The postcard will contain the details for contacting the courier and setting up a delivery appointment. If this attempt is also unsuccessful, the purchased product will be returned to LANGUORINO . It is up to the recipient to check the conditions of the delivered product. In the event that the packaging shows obvious signs of tampering or alteration, the user must promptly notify LANGUORINO customer service by e-mail email@example.com. Languorino is not responsible if one or more products are missing from the order due to tampering by third parties, as required by the Civil Code. art 1510, paragraph 2.
The user who has purchased products through the site has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with LANGUORINO , specifying the reason, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods as required by Legislative Decree 206/2005 Consumer Code.
LANGUORINO will refund the value of the product by issuing a credit note.
The following rules apply to the right of withdrawal:
- the customer must be a private individual.
- the product, even if opened, must be "like new", therefore intact, with complete packaging and in perfect condition, complete with all accessories, the identification tag must still be attached to the product. All returned items will be inspected. In the case of products that do not meet these characteristics, LANGUORINO reserves the right to refuse the return or apply a reduction on the price. The withdrawal can be sent, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A communication will follow from the LANGUORINO staff indicating how to return the product which must in any case be sent within 14 days of receiving the goods. If the right of withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated, the seller will refund the sums already collected for the purchase of the products but not the shipping costs. The return shipment is carried out directly by the customer at his expense by sending the package within 14 days of receiving the goods in the manner and to the address indicated by LANGUORINO. The sums to be refunded will be processed as quickly as possible and, in any case, within thirty days from the date on which the seller became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal and once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above has been verified. . If the methods and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal are not respected, the user will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the seller.
Terms of payment
Payment for the products purchased is made by credit card according to the methods better specified on the site.
- Online credit card: paypal (for details please refer to the website www.paypal.com)
- Credit cards
Guarantees and non-conformity of products
On www.languorino.biz, products purchased directly from the seller from manufacturers and retailers carefully selected for their rigorous quality controls are offered for sale. The images and colors of the products published on the site may differ from the real ones due to the local settings of the systems and/or tools used to view them. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.languorino.biz, within each product sheet. In the event of a lack of conformity of the products purchased, the user has the right to have the product repaired or replaced, without any additional expense, where this is possible in relation to the number of copies still available for sale and unless the replacement or repairs are not excessively burdensome for the seller in consideration of the value that the goods would have if there were no lack of conformity. Each product is packaged by hand, any differences compared to the images on the site or between one product and another are an indication of the uniqueness of each example.
Obligations and responsibilities of LANGUORINO
The general conditions of sale are regulated by Italian law and in particular by legislative decree 6 September 2005 n.206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by legislative decree 9 April 2003 n.70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce. LANGUORINO undertakes to correct all errors in the description of the products offered on the site, in the shortest possible time, starting from their reporting. Reporting of such errors can be made by contacting LANGUORINO customer service at the addresses and numbers indicated in the introduction. LANGUORINO is not responsible in case of damage, of any nature, deriving from the installation and/or use of the product in an improper manner and/or not compliant with the instructions provided by the manufacturer as well as in case of damage deriving from fortuitous circumstances or force majeure. LANGUORINO will not be responsible in the event of loss of revenues, profits, data or for any other indirect damage of any nature deriving from or in any case connected to the contracts subject to the general conditions. In any case, LANGUORINO 's liability cannot exceed the total value of the purchase order. Under no circumstances can LANGUORINO be held responsible for failure to fulfill any of the obligations deriving from the contracts subject to the general conditions in the event that the failure is caused by fortuitous circumstances and/or force majeure, including, by way of merely illustrative, natural disasters, terrorist acts, network malfunctions and/or blackouts.
Suspension of service
LANGUORINO reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without any prior communication, the provision of services for the time strictly necessary for the technical interventions necessary and/or appropriate to improve the quality of the services themselves. LANGUORINO may, at any time, interrupt the provision of the service if there are justified security reasons or violations of confidentiality, in this case notifying the user.
Modification of the general conditions
The general conditions can be modified at any time. Any changes and/or new conditions will be in force from the moment of their publication on the site, with the indication of the effective date of the changes themselves, which must be at least 30 days after the date of publication on the site. In any case, the user will have the right to the application of the general conditions and other contractual and economic terms in force at the time the purchase order is sent.
Modification of the general conditions
The data controller of personal data is LANGUORINO di Sara Maduzzi – Via E. Ferri 125 – San Benedetto Po (MN) CF MDZSRA88S49E897B / VAT number 02583420209.
Purpose of the processing
The provision of personal data to LANGUORINO that is requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of individual data collection, by adding a specific character (*) to the information of a mandatory nature. Any refusal to communicate to LANGUORINO some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could for example make it impossible for LANGUORINO to execute the purchase contract for the products on www.languorino.biz . The provision of further data to LANGUORINO , other than those marked as essential, is instead optional and does not entail any consequences in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection. The user's data are collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental to the activation and operation of the services provided by LANGUORINO , for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court. The personal data will be processed by collaborators and/or employees of the owner as managers or persons in charge of processing, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the owner. By creating the LANGUORINO account, the user agrees to receive from LANGUORINO at the e-mail address indicated at the time of registration, communications and commercial proposals relating to and/or connected to the services. At any time the user can request the deletion of their data by communicating this to the LANGUORINO staff: email@example.com. The user will, in any case, be able to use the LANGUORINO services and participate in sales through direct access via the site. LANGUORINO guarantees the highest level of security in the management of user data. Credit card information is not stored as it is entered by the user directly on paypal.com.
The user's personal data may be communicated, for the purposes indicated above, on a mandatory and necessary basis for the provision of services, exclusively to:
1. Persons, companies or professional firms who provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration to LANGUORINO in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
2. Persons delegated and/or appointed by LANGUORINO to carry out the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as customer service, the logistics center responsible for packaging the products purchased by the user; the carriers responsible for delivering the purchased products;
3. To external collaborators and to those subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by LANGUORINO in relation to the contract for the supply of its services;
4. To public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations;
The data is collected electronically, directly from the user and processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation operations, also carried out with the aid of electronic tools, ensuring the use of suitable measures for data security processed and guaranteeing their confidentiality. The user's data, stored on electronic media, are kept and archived on a server located in Italy. In particular, the owner declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that he has also adopted suitable security measures to guarantee the integrity and availability of the data as well as the protection of the areas and premises relevant for the purposes of their custody and accessibility.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to article 7 of the privacy code, the user has the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the existence of data concerning him and the purposes for which they are used. You also have the right to request the updating or rectification, deletion or blocking of your data and to object, in whole or in part, to their processing. To exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as to receive information relating to the subjects with whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated or on the subjects who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, the user can contact the data controller. The art. 7. Legislative Decree 196/2003 provides: right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, managers and representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the state, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this requirement is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
A) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
B) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Mandatory nature of providing data
The provision of the data requested upon activation of the services is mandatory, as it is strictly functional to the performance of the same. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible to complete the user registration process and therefore to provide the services.
Duration of treatment
The processing will have a duration no longer than that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected in compliance with current civil, fiscal and tax obligations.
LANGUORINO is not responsible for the illegitimate use or for illicit purposes of the material on the site by third parties.